ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE: THE ONE AND ONLY… ROPE-SOLE! PART 2 .

Tailored Sole-Method, Suitable for any foot-size and shoe-project!

YESS!! They are born!
This sole is my first and original idea, in order to turn
crochet slippers into street shoes!
I’ve been obsessed by this project for months,
and I’m so happy with the simpleness of the final result,
which I’m now shearing with you! 
After the success with The Crochet Tray-Sole
I feel confident that you can handle this challenge too! 
The crochet tray-sole is super, but this one is the best! 
It’s strong, durable, comfortable, and has a cool look! 
And is sooo easy and fast to make! 

This was fun! I hope my sister fits them.
So, I'm actually walking the streets with crochet slippers!  

Here the sole is more visible.

No doubt who's shoes these are!
Like to read more about this project? See my Ravelry store here:

Comments

POPULAR POSTS